Agepan THD 230-high perm sheathing
AGEPAN® THD 230 is a square-edged wood fibre insulating panel with an asymmetric density profile, manufactured in a dry process. It represents a high ecological standard and possesses official certifications.
- EXCELLENT SERVICE LAYER
- UP TO 50% WORK TIME SAVING THROUGH SIMPLE LAYING (no battening required) and quick integration of ducts
- SOLID LAYER "NO CAVITY"
- ATTACHMENT OF BRACKET LOADS WITHOUT PROBLEMS
- FULL SURFACE HEAT INSULATION SO NO FURTHER THERMAL BRIDGES
- HEAT PROTECTION IN SUMMERTIME PLEASANT LIVING SPACE CLIMATE
- NOISE INSULATING
- MOISTURE REGULATING
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- UNIVERSAL PRESSURE RESISTANT THERMAL INSULATION
- QUICKLY LAID DIRECTLY PLASTERABLE SERVICE LAYER
- ALSO AS SUPPLEMENTARY INSULATION UNDERNEATH AGEPAN® THD T+G 230 and AGEPAN® UDP in the roof
WORKING INSTRUCTIONS – SERVICE LAYER: AGEPAN® THD 230 is attached directly to the support structure (with vapour barrier) or flat on AGEPAN® OSB. Conduits can be cut, for example, with a circular saw, router or utility knife. The attachment of KNAUF plasterboard sheets or Fermacell fibre reinforced plasterboards then takes place directly on the AGEPAN® THD 230. Attachment of bracket loads to the service layer with plastic (knotting) plugs is possible. The anchor load, according to the plaster sheet chosen, is up to 30 kg per plug. Adherence to the working instructions here is essential. In the case of plastered AGEPAN® THD 230, the bracket loads cannot be applied to the plastic plugs. Wall cabinets, for example, must then be attached to the AGEPAN® OSB below or to the support structure.